- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 6 tablespoons of sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup of milk
- 5 bananas
- Oil for deep frying
- Powdered sugar
- Mix the flour and sugar and then beat in the eggs one at a time. Add the milk 1/3 cup at a time and continue to beat the batter until it is smooth and elastic.
- Peel the bananas and chop them up into small pieces. With a fork, mass the bananas into a smooth puree. Stir the puree into the batter and let the mixture rest for about 30 minutes.
- Pour oil into a pan or a fryter about 2-3 inches. When the oil starts to bubble, you can now drop the banana better in.
- For each fritter, ladle about 1/4 of the batter into the hot oil. You can deep-fry 2-4 at a time depending on the size of your pan or fryer. Make sure that they spread into 3-4 inch rounds or oblongs. Turn them with a spoon until they are golden brown on all sides. When they are done, transfer them to a paper towel to drain.
- Let them cool and then sprinkle powdered sugar lightly on top.
- Tip: These taste really good with peanut butter.
Calories: 94.5 calories per fritter